by Robert Stockman
The Wilmette Institute is pleased to make public the five webinars by Shahrokh Monjazeb created for his course “God Summons Europe, Part I” recorded in early 2022. The five programs, each 90 to 120 minutes long, cover the following:
1. Bahá’u’lláh’s first Tablet to Napoleon III, with a complete translation of the tablet and line by line commentary.
2. Bahá’u’lláh’s first Tablet to Napoleon III, completing the translation and commentary.
3. Bahá’u’lláh’s second Tablet to Napoleon III
4. Bahá’u’lláh’s tablet to Tsar Alexander II
5. Bahá’u’lláh’s Tablet to Queen Victoria
The extensive review and commentary about these important works by Bahá’u’lláh provides detailed information about them available for the first time in English. Bahá’u’lláh uses the tablets to proclaim many of His world-reforming principles and to condemn corruption, exploitation of the poor, and militarism.
The five are available as a playlist on the WI YouTube channel.
Mr. Monjazeb will continue his commentary in “God Summons Europe, Part II.” The course, which starts January 18, will review Bahá’u’lláh’s Tablet to the Pope and His comments in the Kitáb-i-Aqdas directed at Emperor Franz Joseph of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany. The first webinar will be available to the public (January 29, at 2 pm Eastern). The subsequent two webinars will be available only to participants in the course, but in late 2023 will be added to the earlier series to provide complete coverage of Bahá’u’lláh’s proclamation to the world’s kings and rulers.