- Globalization and Current Events—A Bahá’í Perspective / Gregory Dahl
- The Emergence of Global Institutions / Augusto Lopez Claros
- Economic Life: Reflections on the Universal House of Justice Message 1 March 2017 / Gregory Dahl
- Is There a Bahá’í Economic System? / Hooshmand Badee
- A Psychology That Responds to Our Times: Transforming Inner Oppression into Awakened, Aligned, and Liberated Spirit / Elena Mustakova Possardt
- Seven Ways of Looking at Religion: The Major Narratives / Benjamin Schewel
How Can I Help? The ANISA Academy needs volunteers to help clean up the English subtitles and to help prepare the English text for the Spanish translations. Familiarity with YouTube and the ability to edit transcriptions on YouTube using YouTube software is a big plus. If you are interested, please contact Peter Newton-Evans at email@example.com. Helping with the translations would make an excellent service project.What Are the Plans for Future Spanish Translations? The ANISA Academy has started by translating Wilmette Institute Web Talks on global issues and interfaith dialogue. It plans to continue with translations of talks on those two topics and to gradually add additional topics. The Wilmette Institute will publish information on future Spanish translations as they become available.
The Wilmette Institute’s YouTube channel now has a playlist for Web Talks with Spanish translations.