A group can be made up of just two members, so as soon as one friend agrees, you can start the registration process. Tip: If you register at least one month before the start of the course your group will receive an extra 10 percent discount. See other Study Group Benefits.
How Do I Start a Group Registration?
1. On the course registration page, select the “group” registration option.
2. Complete all personal registration information.
Important: Do not add other group members yet, just register the group under the name of one person, who will be known as the Primary Registrant.
3. Pay the fee using a credit card.
4. Check your inbox for your Registration Confirmation email.
Payment Options and Tuition Support
Pay securely online with a credit card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are all accepted.
Payments by check are accepted. Contact the Registrar for further instructions.
No one is excluded from the Institute’s courses based on finances. The Institute has ample tuition support funds from its generous donors. If any group member needs financial aid, they should contact the Registrar. You can expect a response within 48 hours.
How to Register Additional Group Members
1. Go to the course registration page.
2. Click the “Home” link (see screenshot below). If you are using a mobile device you may need to click the horizonal menu bars to find the “Home” link.
3. Click on “Already Registered?” at the top right.
4. Enter the Primary Registrant’s email address, and the group confirmation number.
5. Click on the “Add Group Member” button.
6. Complete the form and pay the fee online.