Watch now: The Early Years of the Guardianship, with Richard Hollinger

How do I transfer the credit to my institution?

The Wilmette Institute has signed Articulation Agreements with academic institutions that are accredited, and is continuing to expand its partnerships. If your university does not have an agreement with us, we will help you approach them to seek permission in advance. Please do not delay in submitting your interest form. No fees will be payable until your institution has made its decision. More details here: Obtaining University Credit for a WI Course.

Up Next...