Checks, online contributions, and pledges continue to come into the Wilmette Institute to support its $15,000 scholarship goal for the fiscal year. We have now received $18,450 in gifts and pledges, which exceeds our goal and provides resources for projects that are on hold! Thank you to everyone who has contributed so generously.
It is now possible to contribute to the Wilmette Institute online, if you are a Bahá’í residing in the lower forty-eight United States. Here are the simple steps:
- Type in https://ocs.bahai.us/ocs/.
- On “Online Contribution Page,” type in your User ID and Password. Then click on “Sign In.”
- On the next screen, click on “Enter Contribution.”
- On the following screen, click on “One-Time Contribution” or “Continuing Contribution.” Now you are five steps away from completing your contribution to the Wilmette Institute. For a one-time contribution, follow the steps below (steps for a continuing contribution are very similar):
- 1. Select Fund and Donor:
A. Click on first blue square with white down-pointing arrow.
B. Choose “Wilmette Institute – Contribution.”
C. Enter amount you wish to contribute (include household members if you wish).
- 2. Confirm Amount: View fund selected and amount.
- 3. Select Payment Method:
A. Select payment date.
B. Select method of payment (bank account, credit card).
- 4. Authorize Contribution.
- 5. Contribution Complete.
The Wilmette Institute is still accepting contributions by mail. For forms, click here.