The ‘Irfán Colloquium has announced the dates, languages, and locations of its five 2019 gatherings—one in California, one in Michigan, two in Italy, and one in Germany. The Colloquia are friendly gatherings held in informal and collegial settings. They provides unique opportunities for meeting and associating with people interested in Bahá’í studies.
Colloquium programs include presentations by scholars from a variety of countries on systematic studies of the fundamental principles of Bahá’í beliefs, the writings of the Central Figures of the Bahá’í Faith, and the interface between the Bahá’í Faith and current intellectual and religious trends. In honor of the bicentenary of the Birth of the Báb, the programs will also include presentations on the writings of the Báb.
The schedule for ‘Irfán Colloquium sessions for 2019 is as follows; register by clicking on the links below.
- May 23–27: Bosch Bahá’í School, Santa Cruz, California (Persian and English)
- June 20–26: Center for Bahá’í Studies, Acuto, Italy (Persian)
- June 27–30: Center for Bahá’í Studies, Acuto, Italy (English)
- July 18–21: Tambach Seminar Center, Tambach, Germany (German)
- October 3–6: Louhelen Bahá’í School, Davison, Michigan (Persian and English)
All programs start in the evening of the first day. Participants in the Colloquia receive a free set of recent ‘Irfán publications.
For further program information and registration, see the following: