Checks or Money Orders should be drawn on a US Bank, made out to “Bahá’í Services Fund: Wilmette Institute” and mailed to Wilmette Institute, Bahá’í National Center, 1233 Central Street, Evanston, IL 60201. Because course payments are for a service, they are not tax deductible under US tax laws.
Credit Card Payments: Your registration confirmation email provides a confirmation number and instructions how to use it to pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). The instructions will take you back into the registration system, where payment can be securely made. Please note that if you chose to make a partial credit card payment at registration, we ask that you:
- pay the full balance by one week after the start of the course, or
- email email@example.com to make an installment arrangement.
How to pay a balance:
Individuals (including individual study group members)
1. Go to the course registration page (links can be found here: Current Course List)
2. Click on “Already Registered?” (top right)
3. Enter your name, email address, and confirmation number
4. Click on Submit Payment button and follow the instructions
Study groups (if you need to pay for more than one member)
1. and 2. Same as above
3. Enter the Primary Registrant’s name, email address, and confirmation number.
Note Primary Registrant name in drop-down box labeled “View confirmation for”
4. Click the drop-down box to select the study group member
5. Click on Submit Payment button and follow the instructions
What to do if your credit card is rejected: If you have difficulties paying with your credit card the first time, try once more, making sure all details are correctly typed in, including the card expiration date. If this still doesn’t work and you need to provide us your credit card information, DO NOT EMAIL IT because that is not secure.
Call our toll free number (877-wilmette, 877-945-6388) and leave a message with:
- type of card (for example Visa);
- full name on card (please spell it out);
- card number;
- expiration date;
- security number on back;
- mailing address where you receive the credit card bill;
- amount to charge;
- title of the course you are paying for.
A phone number or email address where we can contact you may also be helpful.
Receipts and Refunds: All credit card payments and refunds through our registration system automatically generate an email notification to your email address. If you wish to withdraw from a course, we typically retain a $10 administration fee.
The Wilmette Institute does not have a PayPal account.