How to Contribute to the Wilmette Institute Electronically
It is now possible to contribute to the Wilmette Institute online, if you are a Bahá’í residing in the lower forty-eight United States. Here are the simple steps:
- Go to the Online Contribution System: https://ocs.bahai.us/ocs/.
- Enter your User ID and Password. Then click on “Sign In.”
- On the next screen, click on “Enter Contribution.”
- On the following screen, click on “One-Time Contribution” or “Continuing Contribution.” Now you are five steps away from completing your contribution to the Wilmette Institute. For a one-time contribution, follow the steps below (steps for a continuing contribution are very similar):
- 1. Select Fund and Donor:
A. Click on first blue square with white down-pointing arrow.
B. Choose “Wilmette Institute – Contribution.”
C. Enter amount you wish to contribute (include household members if you wish).
- 2. Confirm Amount: View fund selected and amount.
- 3. Select Payment Method:
A. Select payment date.
B. Select method of payment (bank account, credit card).
- 4. Authorize Contribution.
- 5. Contribution Complete.
The Wilmette Institute is still accepting contributions by mail. A printable contribution form is on page two of this letter.